Hello Tractor has a fantastic opportunity for a Partnerships Manager to join our team. You will be working with a team of innovative professionals who are passionate about what they do and will expect no less from you. The position will support and assist the Chief Operating Officer and other team members with all aspects of Hello Tractor’s donor-funded programs. We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative professionals who want to drive program development to support the proliferation of mechanization by establishing and building partnerships with private and public-sector partners. Passion to apply project management, monitoring and evaluation, and impact reporting is an absolute must. If it is a good mutual fit, you will pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for:
- Project Management: oversee and manage implementation of all donor-funded activities
- Program design: design impact programming to support smallholder farmers access mechanization services
- Strategic communications: develop and share content on program results with internal team and external audiences; document key findings, challenges, and impact of our work
- Business development: identify funding opportunities that support strategic partnership objectives and build relationships with relevant companies and organizations; develop proposals and pitch potential partnerships
- Monitoring and evaluation: capture relevant project data and metrics to share with internal and external
- Donor relations: report and respond to all donor-related requests
Additionally, the Partnerships Manager should:
- Cultivate and nurture external relationships with business partners, NGOs, and government to achieve program milestones and objectives
- Develop partnership materials needed by partners to promote our products, programs, and impact
- Remain up-to-date on trends and developments in our industry
- Represent the organization in external high-level meetings, workshops and conferences.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree with at least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical, critical and business judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, being able to communicate with different kinds of stakeholders
- Flexibility, ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent writing skills
If this sounds like what you have been seeking, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Partnerships Manager in the subject line.