Managing Director – Nigeria
Do you want to drive technological change across Africa? Are you passionate about creating innovative solutions for smallholder farmers? Do you enjoy leading and inspiring teams? If you answered yes, then we have a phenomenal opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial professional to join the Company as our Managing Director – Nigeria. You should be a proven leader with deep knowledge of the agricultural technology space. As the Managing Director, you will oversee the significant acceleration of our current activities in Nigeria and West Africa. This is a meaningful role and requires someone who is passionate about leading teams in dynamic environments.
- Lead and sustain a team of 15+ passionate innovators
- Build the regional strategy to drive growth and expansion across our Nigerian and West African markets
- Increase operational efficiency and improve internal systems, policies, and procedures
- Manage and report on country office financials and regulatory compliance
- Strengthen the company’s brand across different marketing channels and events
- Synthesize feedback, results, and performance to leadership
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree with at least 5+ years of experience in a management position
- Strong analytical, critical and business discernment, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with two-sided marketplace
- Collaborative, high energy, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If this sounds like what you have been seeking, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Managing Director – Nigeria in the subject line.