- Do you know farmers in your community and other communities?
- Do you have agricultural experience, for example from farming yourself or selling agricultural inputs?
- Do you have general knowledge about tractors and implements?
- Are you a social person that can engage farmers in conversations and communicate a clear message in a way they understand?
- Do you own an Android smartphone with data that allows you to use the Hello Tractor app to record farm information and send in booking requests?
- Are you willing to take on the role as the connector between farmers and tractor owners: visiting farmers, building relations, and being a trustworthy partner?
Become a Hello Tractor Booking Agent
Requirements to become a Booking Agent
If you can answer these questions with a yes, you have taken your first step to become a Hello Tractor booking agent! Continue to read about what the work of a booking agent looks like, and how the model works.
Apply to become a Booking Agent
We are currently cooperating with tractor owners in the following countries and are always welcoming talented booking agents on these markets:
Are you interested in becoming a booking agent? First make sure that you fulfill the requirements, then register your interest by completing this form. Once we have received your application we will contact you to confirm your interest and invite you to the next available training.
You need to complete the Hello Tractor Booking Agent Training before commencing your work. We continuously train new booking agents in person or over the phone. During the training you will learn about:
You can download the app in Google Play Store at any time. However, you will need a username, password and organization ID to fully use the app. These credentials will be given to you when you have completed the training.
Identify farmers and send in Booking Requests
Once you have completed the training and downloaded the app you are fully on-boarded. Now everything is in your hands as an entrepreneur! If you try hard and invest the time needed, you can earn lots of extra cash while helping farmers in your community.
You will learn more about this approach during the training. It is important to know that it takes some time to build relations with new farmers. Once a farmer has received tractor services for the first time, it will be easier the next season to get a new booking request.
Day of Tractor Service
On the day of the tractor service, the booking agent should:
- Meet up with the operator and farmer
- Monitor the work of the operator to make sure it runs smoothly and the farmer is satisfied
- Collect the final payment from the farmer
- Deduct your commission and deposit the rest of the payment to the tractor owner
If you and the operator are able to make the farmer satisfied with the service, you have a better chance of getting a new booking request from the farmer in the future.